Agriculture Technology Management
The Project is implemented in Jabalpur. Dindori, Seoni, Balaghat Umaria and Sahdool. The number of villages and families covered are 375 and 18750 respectively. The major activities Farm School, Technology Demonstration in major Corp, Vegetable Demonstration for Income Inhansment and Farmer Group Formation.
» The impact are as follows :
- 9000 farmers have benefited in last three Years and their crop production increased by 40-50%
- Villagers are using this platform for learning and sharing.
- These schools are supporting the villagers in availing the government schemes.
- Helping the farmers in learning new crop management techniques.
- Awareness on low cost techniques.
- The activity has helped farmers learn bank linkages.
- Awareness received on new agriculture schems of government.
- The farmers have shared their know how with other fellow farmers.